Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally Blog Block is Over

Finally it is over....it is very tough to handle so many blogs which in my case there are 6 blogs.....All 6 of them has a different categories otherwise it will be waste of time to create them right???

TARC AFA
I had just finished updated TARC AFA blog, of course nothing better than the Mother's Day post, TARC or any other college students are able to post comments.
I ask about how they celebrate or plan for tomorrow Mother's Day.

Heed My Words
Then, for this blog I had posted up something more interesting but probably 2 months old, Gaming improves eye vision!

YourWants
This blog also blog about Mother's Day dedication but it is more towards getting dedications. Email me to have the dedications blog-ed up. Why not forum? Because forum can open any threads anytime but with blog we can moderate them before we post up, this is to avoid double postings and "simply" dedictions (a few words). Of course I will post all the dedications regardless of the amount of words but we will put it into the same post if it is too short =)

That's all about my updates....Phew really take a lot of my time in searching for and coming up ideas....

No comments: