Tuesday, June 16, 2009

They are Slow

You know I had created a group for my lecturer (a.k.a CK Chiau) and get as many my coursemates to join into the group!

Did you know how hard to get to reach 50 members for that group? 1 week to get 50 members and it doesn't increase after that.....Took about few weeks of promoting and spreading the words (all on my own) but only see 2 members increased. I finally give up on mid of May 2009 since i have exam since no one wants to help me promote or invite members.

Until recently starting June 2009 members increased from 52 to 70 and today it reached 148 members for that group~ Not many but it is an improvement!

So you see it took them long enough to reply the invitation, probably due to they are not active? Or just don't want to join the group? I don't know but now they finally start to join in!!!

IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH~ haha that's what i wanna say.

No comments: