Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's 9th of July, so what??

Well just another boring day for me because I am in the search for job as auditor or accountant or financial analyst or tax advisor?? Just thinking of the fact that I had graduated from TAR College did made my day happy as I finally have a Diploma and Advanced Diploma and ACCA Fundamental level certificates!

Since I am bored with the day of watching series and chatting in MSN so I do some blogging, but playing with my little brother really curing the boredom as he showed a lot of different cute reactions to me and made me laugh too much~

I don't have to go facebook make chaos out of someone's post and be addictive to it (otherwise someone has to give me a certificate for being active in facebook) because I believe that's why my other friends are doing it beside watching series and sleeping and have imbalanced diet! haha kinda funny when I think of it =P

I will end up same like them if I don't plan some activities soon enough!!!

These are the blogs I had updated this week!! Be sure to check it out, will ya? =)
Heed My Words blog
Updated FACTs to Know

TARC ACCA blog
The Aftermath of College Life

i Help Promote blog
電話 prank

No comments: