Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yesterday I attended Interview

Yeah the interview was carried on 10.30am Thursday...

It's a female interviewer, so when the interview starts as usual an interviewer will try to "break the ice" so you can become comfortable during the whole interview.

Nothing special during the interview cause its all about technical questions....but before the end of the interview she looked at my "expected date to commence" which i had filled in 22nd August 2009! hehe So ....

She asked me : "what day is 22nd?"
I said : "it's Friday"
She asked : "Really? What day is today?"
I replied : "Yea, today is Wednesday!"
She was confused : "Wait a minute....Not really~ you don't try to confuse me (she's laughing)
I laughed with her too....
Then I said : "Okay I don't wanna confuse you, you're correct."

=P who's interviewing? haha

No comments: