Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally it's over!

Yes it is over. My final exam is over although I know I did not did well during the exam....It's always insufficient time to write, it really seems like a writing competition with the time as the competitor.

Besides, there is a 15 minutes in internal exam compare to external exam. Usually this level exam the external gives you a 15 minutes head start just for you to read and write down your points on question paper....And I really need that extra 15 minutes to get it all finish in time. Or maybe even the 15 minutes I can bluff a few more points....Who knows....

Anyway I hope I could pass the exam, as this sitting is quite easy compared to other sitting....My friends and i believe that in the coming resit paper of these subjects will going to be TOUGH and probably higher fail rate....

Well it's time to relax starting from today ^_^ Friday will be going out with my best friend and
probably Saturday will go out again for a movie =D

No comments: