Friday, April 17, 2009

My Exams on APRIL 2009


I apologize to all my readers and friends.

This month is the final semester for my course AFA and soon I will be graduating from TAR College (Hopefully!) Few more subjects to go then I'm DONE!!!!

So during this week starting April 18 until April 28, I am unable to update my blog, eventhough I have issues to post up in my other blogs but I will have to hold back until my exam is over.....I will be sure to update Heed My Words & YourWants & TARC-AFA blogs when I am finish with my internal exams. Then external exam on June....

Thus I am trying to be more focus on my exams
(Financial Accounting : Adv Performance Management & Moral & Adv Financial Management subjects)
Hope you all will understand and come visit the blog after April 28.....Thank You for your understanding!

No comments: